Bellaplant, a family business
Set up in 1992, our company has developed together with our employees to become a commercial company with international operations in a diverse range of plants. The company's headquarters are located in Wolfwil, in the Swiss canton of Solothurn. We exclusively supply retail customers in Switzerland and do not deliver to private customers.
Our main activities are the procurement, purchasing, sale and stock handling (receipt, checking, identification, labeling, packaging) of plants.
Our expert staff take a keen interest in our customers and are dedicated to looking after their needs, in order to guarantee a seamless flow of goods. During the gardening season from March to May, we also rely on temporary staff to ensure the seamless supply of goods.
Bellaplant Nederland BV is a subsidiary of Bellaplant AG located in the Netherlands, in the heart of the world's biggest plant producing country. This ensures it always keeps up with the very latest trends in the international plant business.
We trade according to our own guiding principle
We generate trust in our products, innovations and services, always at fair prices. We thereby make a contribution towards improving quality of life and a general sense of well-being.
Facts and figures
- Founded in 1992
- New company premises Bännli 17 Wolfwil, 2004
- Extension of Bännli 17 premises, 2006
- Foundation of Bellaplant Nederland BV, 2007
- Second site at Bännli 21, 2012
- Extension of Bännli 21 premises, 2015
- Industrie Bännli 17, Wolfwil: 9000 m2
- Industrie Bännli 21, Wolfwil: 5000m2
- Bellaplant Nederland BV, with loading bays at FloraHolland in Naaldwijk, The Netherlands and at Veiling Rhein Maas in Herongen, Germany
- L'Ortofrutticola, Reg. Massaretti 30/1, Albenga (SV) Italy, loading bay